Wednesday 27 June 2012

My holiday reads

Inspired by Samantha Young's blog post about her holiday reads, I decided to do one myself, because I'm going on holiday as well. One of the best things about being on holiday is lying leisurely on the beach with a book in hand - in my pleasure chart it comes right after the heat, the sand, the sea, the cocktails in the middle of the day and the hunky Italian guys. *swoon*
Anyway, I've packed 3 paperbacks and my Kindle for the trip. The paperbacks are Beautiful Creatures (1&2) by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl - I must be the last person on Earth who's going to read those books but I got them right before I bought my Kindle and ever since then I've been reading on it. The other one is Matched by Ally Condie - again, I'm one of the last people to read this book. Same reason again :)))
I've packed my Kindle - the thought of being separated from it gives me great anxiety :)))) - but I doubt I'm going to take it to the beach. I'm not risking any sand getting stuck in the edges. But it's packed with Ms Young's books - I finished Slumber and the Lunarmorte series and I've got The Fire Spirits series and the Warriors of Ankh to read. 
What are you guys reading this summer? 
I bet all the rest of the ladies on the beach will be reading Fifty Shades of Grey...

No comments:

Post a Comment